Monday 22 April 2013

The Verdon Gorge

Well just back from a mega trip to the Verdon. Almost perfect except for my ankle.
What a cool place though, my mate Bruce phone's me and talks me into a trip to the Verdon. Not that I needed much convincing. So we are all planed and the date is set then i take a deck the day before we go buggering my ankle. On we go any way not wanting to miss out and i had already booked the time of work.
All I can say is that its an amazing place for climbing and the scenery, we hit up loads of routes and had a great time. I managed to Onsight 7a which is no big grade but with only 1 working foot i don't think its to bad I also managed to climb what felt like the worlds hardest 7b probably 7c after a quick top rope lead clean first go so happy with that. We hit a load of the classics up including La Demande a must do such good fun apart from the chimney if you are carrying shoes and a camera and a rucksack between your legs then its no fun cause you get stuck for half an hour and have to heave your way out on a rope lol still amaziing tho.



Last Day in Verdon
Healing From Maurice the camp site owner

Bruce just been swimming in the Gorge

No comments:

Post a Comment